- Update: South Korea DID Numbers Available
- Update: Expanded DID Coverage Lithuania
- Update: Expanded DID Coverage 2014
- Update: us2.didnumbers.com maintenance
- Update: New POP IP added
- Update: New DID in Panama and Puerto Rico
- Update: Increased DID Coverage Germany
- Update: Additional EU POP Host
- Update: Hong Kong POP Available
- Update: DTMF Tone Tester Application
- Update: New York Call POP
- Update: Increased DID coverage in Bulgaria
- Update: DID Purchase API Default Settings
- Update: New DID numbers from Alaska
- Update: T38 in Peru and South Africa
- DID for VoIP Service Providers
- Web Portal & API
- Reseller Pricing Plans
- DID Channel Expansion
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Access Numbers for Asterisk & PBX
- DID for Calling Cards & Callback
- Global Network & VoIP Backbone
- IP Address Ranges
- Codec Configuration
- DTMF Signaling
- Supported Protocols
- Supported Switches
- FAQ: Where can I see your rates?
- FAQ: What payment methods are accepted?
- FAQ: Can I test your service?
- FAQ: Can I cancel the account at anytime ?
- FAQ: Can I download CDR records?
- FAQ: Are there charges to receive calls?
- FAQ: Can I choose vanity DID numbers?
- FAQ: Do you provide outbound calls?
- FAQ: Which Super POP should I use?
- FAQ: what SIP methods are supported?
- FAQ: Do you offer DID porting services?
Terms of Sale
Acceptable Use Policy
Register for Account